I'm an angry person. Watch out. MOOAHAHAHAHAHAH
So we're not going to have a 'C' div. Oh poor juniors. They want to take part and train extra hard but all they hear (and I hear) is a NO. A firm NO. Thats very sad. Uh huh, cheer up peoples, there is next year!Meanwhile, join every competition that Jioa Lian tells you to join, then you'll have exposure and wont be afraid to sail. and you wont be like your certain seniors coughcoughcough.
Teresa! How can you say that. You silly girl. You still remember things that I dont remember. And all these things happened during the December holidays. You crazy girl you.
Oh Joy, you kill me.
Nurul: Joy, answer my question pleeeasse.
Joy: What
Nurul: Why are sailors spelt s-a-i-l-o-r-s and swimmers spelt s-w-i-m-m-e-r-s. Why is theirs with an -er and ours with an -or?
Joy: Cos they are winnERs and you guys are lORsers.
Nurul: JOY!
Joy: Then what do you want me to say?
So somebody tell me, why are sailors spelt s-a-i-l-o-r-s and swimmers spelt s-w-i-m-m-e-r-s?
HURRY! Or I'll die like a rabbit: quickly and with unfinished business left behind.
I just realised, if Thongsie thongsie is my sister, then F will be my niece. Oh madness!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home